2012年5月10日木曜日

A WISH COME TRUE

Reading updates from twitter and Facebook of the BTWBall from my Mother Monster is quite an irony. On one hand, I am able to get the immediate information of the BTWBall from my Mother Monster, which is extremely valuable for Little Monsters. On the other hand, since I wasn't able to attend the BTWBall in Hong Kong, reading my Mother Monster's updates brought me depressive episodes.

Especially, the image that I had to walk through hundreds of people, in the opposite direction, to the subway station. Where the hundreds of people are gaily, waiting for Mother Monster to reveal her exceptional stage performance, I had to turn on my "Poker Face" mode, by hiding my griefs and tears behind my face, and with sorrowful footsteps, reluctantly walking towards the subway gates.

A wish come true, would obviously be, granting me with a chance of lining up, becoming the first Little Monster, in the Monster Pit. If I was spared this chance, I am confident that I am able to become the first one to enter the Monster Pit.

Not sure if my Mother Monster is performing in North America in early 2013 or again in Hong Kong... if my Mother Monster does, then I will be granted with such chance, to reveal my Little Monstrous side, in front of your Mother-Monstrous performance...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿