2012年5月8日火曜日

BORN THIS WAY

Yesterday was surely a remarking day for most people. Some had their first ever concert experience in their life, some had their first trip to the Asia WorldExpo, some had their first experience enjoying the famed Mother Monster. The most unfortunate, I was not able to experience any of the above. The experience I had yesterday, was rather more complex and valuable than any of the above: Unleashing my lust of becoming, a Little Monster.

Anyone would think, how hard would it be to become a Little Monster? Just by purchasing records, buying BTW Ball posters or key chains, memorizing the lyrics of "Scheiße", or even grinding a tattoo behind your ass would make you a Little Monster? These should rather be the "Effects" of becoming a Little Monster, and not the "Causes" of becoming one. 

I had a virtual contact with Mother Monster in between late 2009 and early 2010 through a television channel, when the MV version of "Bad Romance" aired. Undeniably, "Bad Romance" is one of her remarking early singles. However, I wasn't attracted by her music at that point of time. To be honest, up until today, I had never purchase any records, posters, or any other merchandises under the label of my Mother Monster. It was Mother Monster's distinctive, outstanding, and dauntless physical appearance, that caught my unconsciousness and magnetized it towards my Mother Monster. 

Yes, from then, I had been collecting pieces from Alexander McQueen and Gareth Pugh. The first question I asked myself after I purchased those pieces from Lane Crawford and Gareth Pugh, why the fuck on earth would I ever buy them? I won't be able to wear these stuff when I am out on the street cause it's so outstanding...surprisingly, my answer to my own question was that, very simple, "it's me". 

Concluding with this experience, I have no negative attitudes to other Little Monsters for buying records, posters, memorizing lyrics. I have had feelings that I would also be committed to these after today. But just to point out, every single Little Monster had their valuable personal experience with their road of becoming one. What I would like to stress was that, my own pathway of becoming a Little Monster was not as physical, materialistic and conscious in comparison to others, but rather an unconscious influence in the first place.

In between early 2010 and several days ago, I had absolutely no conscious awareness or desire of watching the BTW Ball or any conscious attitudes towards Mother Monster. Last Saturday, it was the critical point of unleashing my rage and lust. Immediately after it was announced that Mother Monster had already left the hotel, then suddenly a roar, exclaiming "WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?". Whole field of Little Monsters, media individuals, and hotel executives attempted to search for the voice. I admitted that it was a Displacement on the fact that Mother Monster left without receiving our greetings. As a reflection of this Displacement, I finally consciously realized that I do care about where Mother Monster was. Did it made me a Little Monster, or does it matter if I classify myself as a Little Monster after I had realize that Mother Monster is important in my life? I believe that a title such as "Little Monster" was not capable to illustrate how Mother Monster influenced my life, first in the level of unconsciousness, and several days ago on the consciousness. 

After having my unconsciousness overflowing into my consciousness, I was trying my best to get hold of any chances of attending Mother Monster's concert on May 7th, 2012. However, due to the corrupted nature of people taking advantage of Mother Monster's tickets, I was not able to attend the concert, and ruminating episodes of catastrophe during the bus trip back home. Maybe there were higher-order creatures, leading me to a more valuable experience in the future? Who knows!

From today on, as a Little Monster (for the convenience of classification), I shall value the chance of being so and securing my connections, from virtual to physical, hopefully, with my brand new admirable figure, my Mother Monster. At the end, who cares if we are "Born This Way", as long as "Yoü and I" are for life...




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿