2012年5月11日金曜日

MOTHER-MONSTEROUS COVER

By that I ain't talking about the first BTWBall last night in Japan (although it's trivial that it was also a Mother-Monsterous performance), it's rather the "Orange Colored Sky" my Mother Monster, performed at the Park Hyatt before the BTWBall.

Jazz, is not my field of interest in general. To me, they are compiled with complex chords, creepy melodies, crazy instruments (to me, guitar, no matter electric, classical, or acoustic, is the hardest instrument of all), and so on. But what I had witnessed was that, my Mother Monster's cover was not in lower quality than Nat King Cole's performance, which should be the standard of them all.

To be honest, analyzing lyrics from the 50's and 60's is a pain in the ass... but,

I was walking along minding my business
When love came and hit me in the eye
Flash, bam, alacazam,
Out of the orange colored sky 

I guess the lyrics say for themselves, especially by speaking out my attitudes and emotions since the first day I consider my Mother Monster as my Mother Monster.

P. S.: I'd like to become the second Simon, if ever possible and able, to.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿