2012年5月22日火曜日

BUT I'VE CHOSEN JUDAS!!!!!!

Indeed, regardless of the warning of the Philo government, in other words, not a single fuck was given to them, my Mother Monster performed "Judas" in the BTWBall in Manila. "I'm not a creature of your government, Manila. People need to be free to be who they are", this, is totally what we as Lil Monsters should act in accordance with in order to authentically be "ourselves". 

Mother Monster is always in the state of fighting rights and guiding us to search for Lil Monsters' identity. Some may say my Mother Monster violates this or that, if other countries allow my Mother Monster to do such a thing, why would your country consider it as a violation? is it the fact that your "honourable" country lacks what contemporary people want from a government? Should your government reflect on what your values are, or even consider searching for a democratic yet religious-open-minded framework? Whatever you do...

I'm just a holy fool, oh baby he's so cruel
But I'm still in love with Judas, baby
I'm just a holy fool, oh baby he's so cruel
But I'm still in love with Judas, baby

I've chosen Judas.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿