2012年5月21日月曜日

LADY JAJA!!!!!!!!!!!

Not quite free currently, due to reviewing "Lisa Goes Gaga". But I can surely talk about my The Simpsons experience from high school.

Never really attempted to watch The Simpsons purposely, usually I was watching it by surfing through the channels when I resided in Canada many years ago. The general experience The Simpsons gave me is that, the show itself is a parody and a ridicule to the United States society. But the fact that the episodes were frequent, which were able to relate to the current topics and trends, and I believed that this was what attracted many many North American audiences. 

P.S.: I had a dream last night, though it was kinda freaky....I went to my Mother Monster's concert and was hoping to visit her back stage, with my blue bandana (similar to the design my Mother Monster wore in Judas) as a present. I was lucky, and was picked to meet her backstage. Then I was uncontrollably kneeing down to my Mother Monster. The most strange, was that, my Mother Monster brought out a shot gun from the 50's and executed me by firing it to my head. Though it was as strange as it is, I would really like to search for the definition of this dream.

P.S. 2: I had finally heard the possible new song from my Mother Monster on Youtube. Believe it or not, and up to you to believe this, I had been composing a song, in my Mother Monster's style, for the Little Monsters where I am located now. Regardless of people doubting or criticizing what I am doing now, I believe that in order to present what I am thinking and feeling right now, as a Little Monster, it is the best to convey my messages by using a Electric yet Euro-pop styled song.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿