2012年7月20日金曜日

DSG I: THE FIVE AXIS

Anyone, who had experience with the DSM (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 精神障害の診断と統計の手引き), whether it's from your psychology lectures to using it as a clinical psychologist, should know that the DSM is the bible (though some doubted it) for mental disorder diagnosis. One of it's features is that it uses an axes system, where many mental disorders are organized along the 5 different axes.

What I am attempting to do, is to put along, my Mother Monster's compositions, on the 5 axes I suggested below. I will be explaining them in the future, so please stay tuned!! 

Theme I: Responsibility vs. #NotASingleFuckWasGiven

Theme II: Genetic Predisposition vs. Environment Influence

Theme III: Glamourous and Chic vs. Dirty and Indecisive

Theme IV: Pure sex vs. Pure love

Theme V (if applies): Holy figure vs. Satanic figure

Where these axes make up the DSG, Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Gaga I

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿