2012年6月7日木曜日

@LADYSTARLIGHTNY


Woahhhh!! Lady Starlight is gonna do the opening acts starting tonight for the BTWBall Oceania legs and on. Near the middle of April 2012, Lady Starlight was confirmed to join the BTWBall.

Starlight says: "The Born This Way Ball is proof that dreams come true. The dream has never been to get famous and make money. My dream has been to have the ability to express myself in any way I want. Gaga has achieved this and wouldn't rest until she gave me the same opportunity. She is a true best friend. I was lucky enough to do the Monster Ball in 2010, and that was such a blast playing SLAYER and PANTERA to all the Little Monsters that now I'm coming back!"

Just from that mere interview, two things are apparent. First, it is obviously shown that Lady Starlight, even though my Mother Monster was able to achieved her status, Lady Starlight never alienate herself from Mother Monster. Meanwhile, though Mother Monster was up at her status, it was never forgotten that to provide Lady Starlight with chances of demonstrating her "ability to express myself in any way [she] wants". So, a pair of true best friends, the love between them, is definitely over gold.
 
 Aww, that's cute <3

NONETHELESS

Somebooody got to hear all my new music last night.......*cough cough* ..feel free to heckle her


AND THE FOLLOWING GUY IS GUILTY FOR TROLLING

SHIT .... one of the new songs got leaked


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿